AND INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE
are literally thousands of analysis which could be performed
in any given project. The objective is to limit sampling
to the absolute minimum which requires expertise and experience.
ETC has the experienced staff and expertise to limit assessments
and resources while identifying and providing the methods
of remediating the indoor environmental quality concerns.
Environmental Testing Consultants, LLC:
• Conducts visual assessments and designs testing
strategies tailored for each project's specific needs.
• Assists in compliance with Federal regulations under
the Clean Air Act Amendments, and the OSHA Hazard Communications
• Performs complete indoor environmental quality evaluations
for mold, fungi, bacteria, allergens, dust mites, endotoxins,
• Monitors for both ambient and personal exposure
to an array of contaminants including, but not limited to,
inorganic compounds, volatile organic compounds (VOCs),
nuisance and respirable particulate, metals, and microbiologicals.
• Tests for contaminants in air, water, and bulk matter,
and on porous and non-porous surfaces using state-of-the-art
equipment, instrumentation, and methodologies.
• Provides evaluation reports containing visual assessments,
result interpretation and recommendations if further actions
• Prepares specifications and assists with remediation
contractor bid packages.
• Uses nationally recognized and certified laboratories
for testing requiring analysis.
• Provides testing and analysis performed in accordance
with the most updated procedures approved by ACGIH, OSHA,
NIOSH, EPA, ASME or ASTM guidelines.