problems associated with asbestos in buildings can be managed
to minimize your liability and costs.
ETC provides comprehensive environmental services to direct
all phases of an asbestos project. Our Industrial Hygienist,
Engineers, and technical support staff not only address
your immediate compliance needs but also assess your future
legal, health, and economic liabilities.
Environmental Testing Consultants, LLC:
• Conducts visual inspections and bulk sampling to
identify asbestos-containing materials.
• Performs air sampling to evaluate asbestos exposure.
Monitors the activities of removal contractors to ensure
compliance with EPA, OSHA, State, and local regulations.
• Prepares specifications and assists with the evaluation
of the removal contractor bid packages.
• Trains employees on worker protection and operations
and maintenance procedures.
• Provides expert testimony.
• Conducts periodic evaluations of abatement program
Maintains a Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM) Laboratory and
participates in the AIHA-NIOSH Proficiency Program.
• Offers in house PCM analysis and on-site PCM analysis.
• Full AHERA services including Comprehensive Designated
Person Program's for clients required to comply with AHERA
• Two-million dollar professional liability insurance.